Stainless Threaded Fasteners - News
Strength in Depth
STF are renowned for the calibre of their personnel and, over the past 12 months, have strengthened their existing team even further with the recruitment of Phil Hawtin and David Harris, who each bring with them a wealth of experience.
|David Harris||Phil Hawtin|
|David Harris needs no introduction, he is a legend in the stainless steel fastener industry with over 40 years experience, having worked for Frank Stacey and Cashmores before establishing United Threaded Fasteners. David has now rejoined STF as Purchasing Manager, having spent the last few years with Owlett Jaton.||Phil Hawtin has worked in the fastener industry for many years and is both well known and respected having spent 14 of those years as part of the management team and latterly as Sales Director at Harrison & Clough. Phil takes up the role of Business Development Manager within STF|
- Launch of STF Marine
- Marine Fastener Prepacks
- STF Exhibiting at the National Industrial Fastener Show, Las Vegas
- Philip Tongue - 20 years of service
- STF Exhibiting at Fastener Fair Budapest
- Gary James Spedding 1952 - 2008
- STF to Exhibit at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2011
- Alison Richards - CONGRATULATIONS
- Home Grown Talent - Mrs Tracey Brotherton
- The Oldies are the Goodies at STF - David Harris
- ACTION CAN 'point of sale' offer
- SOLAR FIXINGS & FASTENERS at STF
- Sarah-Jayne - Rocks export
- Alison Richards - Congratulations AGAIN!
- Alice Plows - Work Experience
- MCIPS for Mrs Brotherton
- David Harris - Retires
- STF at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2013
- EcoBuild 2014 - REDtiP Solar Mounting Systems exhibited
- Mrs Nina Toora 1969 -2015
- Trained to be a Trainer! - Nov 2015
- Luan passes first time.
- The Biggest Smile
- Roger Daker - The Beard
- John Huntbatch and St John Ambulance
- Anton Hewitt - Charge-Hand
- Paul Myles
- Wayne McGann - 25 Years at STF
Brass Fasteners, Brass Nuts, and Brass Screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners.
other materials stocked besides stainless steel fasteners include brass fasteners, brass nuts, brass screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners and HT fasteners.