Stainless Threaded Fasteners - News
Philip Tongue - 20 years of service
Phil is the longest serving member of STF's team, having joined on 1st December 1987 as Goods Inward Manager at the original Strawberry Lane premises.
Appointed as Operations Manager in 2003, Phil has gently, but firmly, stamped modern working methods on the warehouse, changing the emphasis to a stock control function rather than just picking and packing, with attention to detail and cleanliness at the core.
A quiet, unassuming gentleman, Phil is the heart and soul of STF; someone many people turn to for help and advice on all matters concerning the operations side or SAP systems within the business.
A devoted family man, married to Andrea for 24 years with two lovely daughters, Louise and Amy, Phil is permanently on a diet, as well as being an avid cricket fan and 'Wolves' supporter.
Congratulations on 20 years at STF.
- Launch of STF Marine
- Marine Fastener Prepacks
- Strength in Depth
- STF Exhibiting at the National Industrial Fastener Show, Las Vegas
- STF Exhibiting at Fastener Fair Budapest
- Gary James Spedding 1952 - 2008
- STF to Exhibit at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2011
- Alison Richards - CONGRATULATIONS
- Home Grown Talent - Mrs Tracey Brotherton
- The Oldies are the Goodies at STF - David Harris
- ACTION CAN 'point of sale' offer
- SOLAR FIXINGS & FASTENERS at STF
- Sarah-Jayne - Rocks export
- Alison Richards - Congratulations AGAIN!
- Alice Plows - Work Experience
- MCIPS for Mrs Brotherton
- David Harris - Retires
- STF at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2013
- EcoBuild 2014 - REDtiP Solar Mounting Systems exhibited
- Mrs Nina Toora 1969 -2015
- Trained to be a Trainer! - Nov 2015
- Luan passes first time.
- The Biggest Smile
- Roger Daker - The Beard
- John Huntbatch and St John Ambulance
- Anton Hewitt - Charge-Hand
- Paul Myles
- Wayne McGann - 25 Years at STF
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Brass Fasteners, Brass Nuts, and Brass Screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners.
other materials stocked besides stainless steel fasteners include brass fasteners, brass nuts, brass screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners and HT fasteners.