Stainless Threaded Fasteners - News
Roger Daker - The Beard
Roger Daker first joined STF in 1991 as a temp, working 2 days a week whilst he was at college aged 22. He started work at the Strawberry Lane premises and quickly became a full time employee. Although he left STF for 6 months in 2001 to work for an engineering firm, Roger quickly returned to the world of stainless steel fasteners. Roger has now been with STF for 14 years since his return and nearly 24 years in total. A man of great passion and commitment, he never gives less than his best when at work. Roger has driven a counter balance forklift truck for a number of years but recently took and passed his Bendi truck licence. A keen walker, one of Roger's favourite locations is Mid-Wales and Snowdonia in particular. He regularly walks one of Snowdon's many tracks to reach the summit at 1085m above sea level. He is currently the proud owner of a very full beard as can be seen the the photo. Congratulations to Roger on passing this demanding test.
- Launch of STF Marine
- Marine Fastener Prepacks
- Strength in Depth
- STF Exhibiting at the National Industrial Fastener Show, Las Vegas
- Philip Tongue - 20 years of service
- STF Exhibiting at Fastener Fair Budapest
- Gary James Spedding 1952 - 2008
- STF to Exhibit at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2011
- Alison Richards - CONGRATULATIONS
- Home Grown Talent - Mrs Tracey Brotherton
- The Oldies are the Goodies at STF - David Harris
- ACTION CAN 'point of sale' offer
- SOLAR FIXINGS & FASTENERS at STF
- Sarah-Jayne - Rocks export
- Alison Richards - Congratulations AGAIN!
- Alice Plows - Work Experience
- MCIPS for Mrs Brotherton
- David Harris - Retires
- STF at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2013
- EcoBuild 2014 - REDtiP Solar Mounting Systems exhibited
- Mrs Nina Toora 1969 -2015
- Trained to be a Trainer! - Nov 2015
- Luan passes first time.
- The Biggest Smile
- John Huntbatch and St John Ambulance
- Anton Hewitt - Charge-Hand
- Paul Myles
- Wayne McGann - 25 Years at STF
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Brass Fasteners, Brass Nuts, and Brass Screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners.
other materials stocked besides stainless steel fasteners include brass fasteners, brass nuts, brass screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners and HT fasteners.