Stainless Threaded Fasteners - News
John Huntbatch and St John Ambulance
John Huntbatch joined STF in 2004 and has developed a strong understanding of warehousing and stock management. A valued and trusted member of the team, John has an analytical and disciplined approach to his work, which has made his name synonymous with stock management and in particular Stock Replenishment - a new a vital role within the warehouse. John never gives less than 100% effort to his job and strives to improve the quality of service we offer our customers. John recently attended a St John Ambulance, 3 day First Aid at Work course in Wolverhampton. He passed and received a certificate for the course which demonstrates competence in currently accepted first aid practice and is in accordance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Congratulations to John.
- Launch of STF Marine
- Marine Fastener Prepacks
- Strength in Depth
- STF Exhibiting at the National Industrial Fastener Show, Las Vegas
- Philip Tongue - 20 years of service
- STF Exhibiting at Fastener Fair Budapest
- Gary James Spedding 1952 - 2008
- STF to Exhibit at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2011
- Alison Richards - CONGRATULATIONS
- Home Grown Talent - Mrs Tracey Brotherton
- The Oldies are the Goodies at STF - David Harris
- ACTION CAN 'point of sale' offer
- SOLAR FIXINGS & FASTENERS at STF
- Sarah-Jayne - Rocks export
- Alison Richards - Congratulations AGAIN!
- Alice Plows - Work Experience
- MCIPS for Mrs Brotherton
- David Harris - Retires
- STF at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2013
- EcoBuild 2014 - REDtiP Solar Mounting Systems exhibited
- Mrs Nina Toora 1969 -2015
- Trained to be a Trainer! - Nov 2015
- Luan passes first time.
- The Biggest Smile
- Roger Daker - The Beard
- Anton Hewitt - Charge-Hand
- Paul Myles
- Wayne McGann - 25 Years at STF
Brass Fasteners, Brass Nuts, and Brass Screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners.
other materials stocked besides stainless steel fasteners include brass fasteners, brass nuts, brass screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners and HT fasteners.